Las Vegas, NV
- Designing, testing, documentation and implementation of real-time hardware and firmware for proprietary X-Ray systems
- Design, Develop and Test new mixed signal boards
- System integration of new designs
- Subsystem architecture, board design, schematic capture, layout and route
- Design documentation from concept through production, including Interface Document, Theory of Operation, Test Plans, BOM, Schedules, Specifications
- Work with Fabrication and Assembly vendors
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
- BS or MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering and minimum of 10+ years experience in analog design and integration are required.
- Strong knowledge of analog design is must – 10+ years
- Low Noise Detector Design – 2+ years
- X-Ray generators and Power Supplies – 5+ years.
- Layout Design knowledge